Recipe by mandabears
This starts with a Pillsbury Devils Food cake mix and a lot of good stuff. Easy to make and luscious to eat!
Top Review by Aunt Fan
These come out great with almost any variety of substitutions! I just made them with butter pecan cake mix and all the other ingredients exactly as written, and I think they were the best ever in the 20 years I've been using this same recipe! I'm going to put red and green morsels in the next batch for Christmas giving.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces pillsbury devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut (optional)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 14 ounces condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix and butter with pastry blender or fork.
- Cut butter into cake mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly in bottom of ungreased 15x10x1 pan(jelly roll pan).
- Press lightly.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut and chopped nuts.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.