1/1 Photo of Almost Candy Bars
This starts with a Pillsbury Devils Food cake mix and a lot of good stuff. Easy to make and luscious to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl combine the cake mix and butter with pastry blender or fork.
- 3Cut butter into cake mix until crumbly.
- 4Sprinkle evenly in bottom of ungreased 15x10x1 pan(jelly roll pan).
- 5Press lightly.
- 6Sprinkle with butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut and chopped nuts.
- 7Pour condensed milk evenly over ingredients.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1614 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 139.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g