Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
This cake is really tasty. We call it almost because you have to mix everything in a bowl first. But I think its easy enough. Enjoy!!!
- 1 box yellow cake mix (pudding in the mix)
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- DUMP all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- DUMP into a greased 9" Bundt pan and place in pre-heated 350 degree oven for around 50- 55 minutes.
This was very quick to put together. I was good but the color of the finished cake sort of odd looking to me (sort of a reddish tan). I frosted the cake with a milk chocolate frosting and added a dusting of powdered sugar. This recipe is almost exactly like the "Deep Dark Devil's Food Cake" recipe I posted except that it calls for a yellow cake mix instead of a chocolate cake mix.