Great for Low Carbers who miss the tasty one of a kind Big Mac. Drop the bread, go easy on the thousand island dressing (I use Wishbone), and put these few items in a bowl for an easy yummy lunch or dinner which is just as satisfying, and actually more filling, than the one and only! I always make this salad the day after I grill burgers which makes it super easy for me. Feel free to add toasted sesame seeds to add a little extra to the salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Form the ground beef into a patty and grill or fry to your liking, about 8 minutes on each side.
- 2Add the cheese to the burger and finishing cooking until melted.
- 3Tear up the lettuce in put in a good sized salad bowl.
- 4Chop the whole green onion over the lettuce; I use kitchen scissors for ease.
- 5Top with the salad dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds if using.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almost a Big Mac Salad
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.0
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 120.1 mg
- Sodium 526.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 32.4 g