Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
163 Best Paleo Slow Cooker makes 2 cups
Make and share this Almonds With Thyme recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups unblanched whole raw almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- In slow cooker, combine almonds and white pepper. Cover and cook on high for 90 minutes, stirring every 30 minutes, until nuts are nicely browned.
- In bowl, combine salt, olive oil and thyme. Add to almonds in cooker and stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into a small serving bowl and serve hot or let cool.