Recipe by Sharon123
Almond mayonnaise! Putting here for safekeeping. Another great recipe from Melody Prettyman.I saw her on 3ABN TV.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup whole almond
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (light is preferable)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the 1 cup water and the almonds to a boil. Drain and rinse with cold water and remove skins.
- In blender or food processor, blend blanched almonds, 1/2 cup water, salt, onion powder and mustard powder. Blend until very smooth.
- While blender is running, slowly pour in olive oil until mixture thickens. Pour into a bowl and fold in lemon juice.