Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
I found this in a magazine - really good!
Make and share this Almond White Chocolate Chunk Cookies from McCormick Spice Compan recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375°F Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and almond extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate and almonds.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.