1/3 Photos of Almond/Walnut-Coconut Granola
This is my version of a granola recipe I saw on Sarah's Secrets one day. I did make a few changes to suit our taste, but the recipe is basically the same. This is wonderful eaten dry or with milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together oats, nuts, coconut, sunflower seeds and salt.
- 3In a small saucepan melt butter with honey over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Pour butter mixture over oat mixture and stir until well combined.
- 5In a large jelly-roll pan that has been sprayed with Pam, spread granola evenly.
- 6Bake in middle of oven, stirring halfway through backing- approximately.
- 720 minutes.
- 8Cool granola in pan on a rack and stir in dried fruit.
- 9Can be kept in an airtight container at cool room temperature up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond/Walnut-Coconut Granola
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 104.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g