Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this on a website and thoroughly enjoy it, even as a leftover. Very Crunchy!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked yellow rice
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 0.5 (4 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup crushed Club crackers
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, mayo, sour cream, onion, lemon juice and pepper.
- Stir in the turkey, rice, celery, water chestnuts and almonds.
- Transfer to a greased glass baking dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over turkey mixture.
- Bake, uncovered at 350, for 35-40 min or until bubbly and golden brown.