Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
From Taste of Home Oct/Nov 2006. Cook time does not include chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup eggnog
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
- Stir in butter then press into bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 325* for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl combine first 7 filling ingredients until smooth.
- Add eggs, beat on low until just combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 16 inches square), securely wrap foil around pan.
- Place in a large baking pan, add 1 inch of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325* for 55-60 minutes or until center is set.
- In a small bowl mix first 3 ingredients of topping and spread over hot cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 325* for 15-18 minutes longer or until topping is set.
- Remove pan from water bath and cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan.
AWESOME thank you soooo much!!!