1/1 Photo of Almond Toffee Bars
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream 3/4 cup butter and sugar; beat in egg yolk and extracts, mixing well.
- 2Blend in flour and salt.
- 3Spread dough evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Melt chocolate in double boiler over simmering water.
- 6Remove from heat and add remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- 7Beat until chocolate is glossy.
- 8Spread over baked crust and sprinkle with almonds.
- 9Cool to allow chocolate to set.
- 10Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Toffee Bars
Serving Size: 1 (989 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g