Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a great recipe. Very easy and nice enough to bake as a gift for the holidays 8)
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsifted flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter, cold
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 Skor candy bars, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In medium bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Firmly press onto the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- While baking, in a large bowl, combine condensed milk, egg and almond extract; mix well.
- Stir in toffee and almonds.
- Spread mixture evenly over crust and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool before cutting into bars.