1/1 Photo of Almond Tea Cookies
These easy crispy almond cookies are perfect with a cup of tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter.
- 3Beat in the oil, extract, baking soda, salt, flour, and nuts.
- 4Mix well and form into small balls (3/4-inch).
- 5Bake for 12-15 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.
- 6Roll in powdered sugar and cool on cake rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Tea Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 53.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g