Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another pot-luck recipe with almonds. O.K. so I like almonds.
Make and share this Almond Tea Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Add egg yolks (well beaten), almond extract, and milk.
- Sift together and add flour and baking powder.
- Spread mixture in greased cake pan.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and gradually add 1/2 cup sugar.
- Fold in almonds.
- Spread meringue over cake mixture and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.