Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely tea for coold nights or as an after dinner treat.
Make and share this Almond Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 4 green tea bags
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- Steep tea and lemon zest in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, then strain into cups or mugs and serve hot.
I just love the flavoring of this tea. I added 1/8 of a teaspoon more of almond extract as I love almond flavoring. Thanks for posting! This recipe was tagged in the Comfort Cafe's Jan. '09 tag game.