Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Creamy almond filling inside prepared mini-tart shells....YUM! Cooking time is actually refrigeration time.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3 drops almond extract
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (4-serving size package)
- 4 ounces frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 2 (4 ounce) packagessingle-serve graham cracker pie crust (approx. 6 mini crusts per package)
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, milk and almond extract.
- With mixer, beat in pudding mix.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon into crusts (see not below).
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Note: To remove crusts from foil pans, brush crusts with slightly beaten egg white (before filling); bake in 375°F oven 5 minutes. Cool; remove from foil pans. Fill; chill.