1/1 Photo of Almond Tart
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take 2/3s of the puff pastry and roll out thinly to line a buttered 10 inch quiche dish or tart pan, allowing a 1 inch overhang all around.
- 2Roll out the remainder of the pastry slightly thicker and cut into strips that are ½ inch wide and set aside.
- 3Cream the butter with the sugar.
- 4Add 1 egg and beat well.
- 5Add 1 tblsp of the flour.
- 6Add second egg and beat well.
- 7Mix the almond extract with the milk and add it to the batter along with remaining flour.
- 8Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 9Spread jam on the pastry in dish to within 1 inch of the rim.
- 10Sprinkle the grated almond paste on top.
- 11Cover with the batter using a spatula, being very careful not to disturb filling Make a lattice with the pastry strips over the top and crimp the edges, turning in the overhang of pastry to form a rim.
- 13Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- 14Reduce oven temperature to 350F and bake 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Tart
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.0
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 262.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g