Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is the recipe I use instead of refrigerated cookie dough for my E-Z Strawberry Pizza (E-z Strawberry Pizza Pie). Just omit steps 3 & 4.
- 3 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄8 cups butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs and almond extract.
- Combine dry ingredients, add to sugar mixture.
- Drop onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 350° for 10–12 minutes.
This is a very good recipe. I used it for Claudia's E-z Strawberry Pizza Pie 92226 recipe. My family just raved about it. It was so quick and easy to make. Thanks for posting this recipe.