1/2 Photos of Almond Spice Rice Pudding from Leftover Rice
I just made up this recipe. I had a lot of leftover jasmine rice, and decided to try an experiment. My mom used to make rice pudding from leftovers all the time, but I added my own flavors for this one. The quantities are approximate, and you can modify according to your taste or according to the amount of leftover rice you have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cooked rice, sugar, and milk in a saucepan.
- 2Add extracts, cardamom, and flax.
- 3Heat to just before boiling, or to an early boiling point, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat, cool, and serve.
- 5Store remaining quantities in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Spice Rice Pudding from Leftover Rice
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 46.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g