I just made up this recipe. I had a lot of leftover jasmine rice, and decided to try an experiment. My mom used to make rice pudding from leftovers all the time, but I added my own flavors for this one. The quantities are approximate, and you can modify according to your taste or according to the amount of leftover rice you have.
- Put cooked rice, sugar, and milk in a saucepan.
- Add extracts, cardamom, and flax.
- Heat to just before boiling, or to an early boiling point, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, cool, and serve.
- Store remaining quantities in the refrigerator.