1/3 Photos of Almond Shortbread
A light finale to a big dinner, this is too easy and tasty not to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2With mixer beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- 3Beat in almond extract and salt.
- 4Mix in flour and blend into a soft dough by hand.
- 5Press dough into an ungreased 8x8" pan, top with almonds, pressing into dough bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown around edges.
- 6Use a dull knife to cut into squares while still warm when cool use a spatula to transfer slices to a rack to completely cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g