1/3 Photos of Almond Shortbread
My favourite shortbread recipe I have been making for a few years now, My family love to recieve these shortbread at Christmas time. You dont really taste the almond in these but it gives it a nice flavour or texture... just something! I like making these in heart shapes.
My Private Note
Heart s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flours and icing sugar.
- 2Rub in butter using fingertips till mixture resembles dried bread crumbs.
- 3Press together and knead gently.
- 4Roll out to 1cm thickness and cut out shapes.
- 5Bake in 160 degrees celsius oven for 25-30 minutes till light golden colour.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g