Recipe by joytosew
This recipe came from cookingchanneltv.com by Bal Arneson. I changed it up a little to be Paleo friendly.
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Made this with recipe #506872 and almond milk. So good, love the combination of spices! You absolutely need no sweetener, and with the coconut yoghurt it's a dream. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for Spring PAC 2014
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup almond milk or 1 cup coconut milk, is awesome
- 1 cup plain yogurt (try the nom nom coconut milk yogurt)
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground star anise
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the ice, almond milk, yogurt, almonds, cardamom, fennel and star anise into a blender and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
- The original recipe calls for sugar but I do not think it is needed.
- You can add a banana or honey in place of the sugar if you would.
- like it to be sweeter.