Recipe by Marlitt
I usually make these and add to my Christmas baking or just make as a treat any time of year. Very easy and no bake. I nice little sweet
Top Review by White Rose Child
These are sticky sweet yummy little things :-) The amt. of sugar wasn't listed so I used about 2 Tbsp of brown sugar; also added the vanilla just before removing from heat. Couldn't resist a little chocolate!! Oh yes, I also subbed oil for butter, but they're a little greasy so I may just use honey next time.
- 100 g sliced almonds (any chopped or sliced nut)
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 g honey, liquid
- 60 g semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan over medium heat melt butter.
- Add almonds, sesame seeds and vanilla and let brown.
- Stir in the honey and brown a little more.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In the meantime line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Using 2 teaspoons arrange small elongated mounds of nut mixture. Flattened slightly.
- Let cool.(These are chewy not hard like bittle).
- If you would like to add chocolate:.
- Just melt in microwave for 1 minute in a small dish, then dip the candy pieces in or drizzle the chocolate over the candy.