1/3 Photos of Almond Sesame Mounds
I usually make these and add to my Christmas baking or just make as a treat any time of year. Very easy and no bake. I nice little sweet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan over medium heat melt butter.
- 2Add almonds, sesame seeds and vanilla and let brown.
- 3Stir in the honey and brown a little more.
- 4Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- 5In the meantime line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- 6Using 2 teaspoons arrange small elongated mounds of nut mixture. Flattened slightly.
- 7Let cool.(These are chewy not hard like bittle).
- 8If you would like to add chocolate:.
- 9Just melt in microwave for 1 minute in a small dish, then dip the candy pieces in or drizzle the chocolate over the candy.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Sesame Mounds
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g