1/1 Photo of Almond Roca Fruit Pie (A K A: Toffee Crumb Fruit Pie)
5 hrs 15 mins
I found this gem on the official Almond Roca website at www.brown-haley.com. It's a dump cake (or pie) in disguise, regardless of the fancy "Toffee Crumb..." title.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling (apple or blueberry can be substituted)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spoon fruit filling into unbaked pie shell.
- 3Mix sugar and flour together; cut in butter using pastry blender. Add crushed toffee candy and mix in with fork.
- 4Sprinkle toffee candy mixture over fruit filling.
- 5Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Cool. Serve with fresh whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Roca Fruit Pie (A K A: Toffee Crumb Fruit Pie)
Serving Size: 1 (1105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3139.1
- Calories from Fat 1320
- Total Fat 146.6 g
- Saturated Fat 55.8 g
- Cholesterol 162.5 mg
- Sodium 1635.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 429.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.1 g
- Sugars 102.7 g
- Protein 33.7 g