Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy. Delicious. If you think you don't like cauliflower - think again!
Make and share this Almond Roasted Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425 F or 220°C.
- Line a cookie sheet or baking tray with parchment paper.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes - turning once.
- Toss the baked florets with with almond meal and yeast flakes. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes - turning once.
- Serve immediately.