1/1 Photo of Almond Roasted Cauliflower
Ex-Pat Mama's Note:
Easy. Delicious. If you think you don't like cauliflower - think again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 F or 220°C.
- 2Line a cookie sheet or baking tray with parchment paper.
- 3Toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes - turning once.
- 4Toss the baked florets with with almond meal and yeast flakes. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes - turning once.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Roasted Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.4
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g