Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious and moist almond and ricotta pound cake!
- 354.88 ml flour
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter
- 236.59 ml ricotta cheese
- 118.29 ml cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 14.79 ml almond extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add in the butter and mix with a hand mixer.
- Mix in the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, and eggs.
- Mix in the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Pour batter in the loaf pan. Bake for around 50 minutes.