Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious and moist almond and ricotta pound cake!
Make and share this Almond Ricotta Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add in the butter and mix with a hand mixer.
- Mix in the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, and eggs.
- Mix in the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Pour batter in the loaf pan. Bake for around 50 minutes.