Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious and moist almond and ricotta pound cake!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add in the butter and mix with a hand mixer.
- Mix in the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, and eggs.
- Mix in the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Pour batter in the loaf pan. Bake for around 50 minutes.