Just tried this today. Its a beautiful pie witth very little effort. I will definatley be making this again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the pie
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 2/3 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 4 tablespoons sugar
For the sauce
- 1Preheat over to 375.
- 2Put all ingredients into blender until smooth.
- 3Pour into pie crust.
- 4Bake in the middle of the oven for 45 minutes until top cracks or starts to brown.
- 5Cool oln a wire rack and the refridgerate.
- 6Add strawberries, sugar and orange juice to a small sauce pan.
- 7simmer 10 minutes on medium low until liquid thickens.
- 8pour through a strainer and drizzle over pie.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Ricotta Pie With Strawberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.0
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Sodium 384.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 11.6 g