Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just tried this today. Its a beautiful pie witth very little effort. I will definatley be making this again!
- Preheat over to 375.
- Put all ingredients into blender until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 45 minutes until top cracks or starts to brown.
- Cool oln a wire rack and the refridgerate.
- Add strawberries, sugar and orange juice to a small sauce pan.
- simmer 10 minutes on medium low until liquid thickens.
- pour through a strainer and drizzle over pie.