Recipe by Aimchick
Just tried this today. Its a beautiful pie witth very little effort. I will definatley be making this again!
For the pie
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 2⁄3 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 4 tablespoons sugar
For the sauce
- 10 strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 375.
- Put all ingredients into blender until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 45 minutes until top cracks or starts to brown.
- Cool oln a wire rack and the refridgerate.
- Add strawberries, sugar and orange juice to a small sauce pan.
- simmer 10 minutes on medium low until liquid thickens.
- pour through a strainer and drizzle over pie.