Almond Rice Pudding (Arroz Almendrado)
- Combine the water, rice, orange rind, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- Discard the orange rind and add the milk, sugar, and almonds.
- Cook uncovered over low heat until the milk has been absorbed, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in the egg yolks and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish or individual bowls or cups.
- Serve warm, chilled, or at room temperature, garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon.