Prep 30 mins
Cook 33 mins
From my collection of recipes. Haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Almond Rhubarb Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Beat brown sugar, oil, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine flour salt and baking soda; add to sugar mixture alternately with milk.
- Beat until smooth. Stir in Rhubarb and almonds.
- Pour into 2 greased 9-inch round cake pans.
- For topping, combine sugar and butter; stir in almonds. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or test done.
I have this recipe in my recipe book at home already and it is outstanding. I baked mine in a bundt pan however and ommitted the topping and it was perfectly delicious without it. From a person who is not a big fan of rhubarb-this cake converted me!