Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 33 mins
From my collection of recipes. Haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Almond Rhubarb Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Beat brown sugar, oil, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine flour salt and baking soda; add to sugar mixture alternately with milk.
- Beat until smooth. Stir in Rhubarb and almonds.
- Pour into 2 greased 9-inch round cake pans.
- For topping, combine sugar and butter; stir in almonds. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or test done.
I have this recipe in my recipe book at home already and it is outstanding. I baked mine in a bundt pan however and ommitted the topping and it was perfectly delicious without it. From a person who is not a big fan of rhubarb-this cake converted me!