Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great summer salad. The sweet-tart dressing and fresh raspberries make it extra special.
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup cider or 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, raspberries and almonds.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
- Serve with salad.