Recipe by evelyn/athens
A scrumptious filling for tassies. A recipe for the Tassie Pastry can be found at #59854.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup almond paste, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- chopped almonds (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat egg, sugar, and almond paste together.
- Divide raspberry preserves among pastry-lined mini muffin cups (about 1/2 teaspoon each).
- Spoon 1 level teaspoon of the almond mixture over the preserves.
- Sprinkle with chopped sliced almonds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.