Recipe by grandma2969
makes 24..these will be a hit at your next buffet..
Top Review by TnuSami
Loved, loved, loved these!!! The almond/raspberry flavor mix was wonderful!! They were easy to put together. I used a regular muffin tin and made 12 larger tassies. I ended up covering them with foil after they'd browned and cooking them for nearly an hour total at a slightly reduced temperature to compensate for the larger size, and so I would definitely recommend sticking with the recommended mini-pan!! These were super delicious and I'm already looking forward to tasting them again!! Thank you!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup almond paste
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- blend softened butter and cream cheese.stir in flour.mix to combine.chill.
- divide dough into 24 balls.press into sides and bottom of small miniature muffin tins --
- fill with prepared filling.
- to prepare FILLING:.
- put 1/2 tsp raspberry preserves into each unbaked shell.
- use your fingers to combine sugar and almond paste -- add egg yolks, one at a time, beat well as you ad each yolk -- blend in other ingredients --
- spoon into shells on top of preserves.
- bake at 400* for 15 minutes.
- cool in pans on rack before removing from miniature tins -- .