We made these at a Pampered Chef party. You can alter the Preserves to your liking and fill with any flavor. I've made them using an apple filling with pecans and they were great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup blanched slivered almond, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1Preheat over to 350°F Place cookie dough in bowl. Chop almonds very finely. Add almonds and almond extract to dough and mix well.
- 2Using a small scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on a flat baking stone or cookie sheet. Press finger lightly in center of dough to make indentations. Fill indentations with about 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry preserves.
- 3Bake 15-18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown. Remove cookies to cooling rack. Cool and sprinkle with powedered sugar.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Raspberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 51.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g