Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We made these at a Pampered Chef party. You can alter the Preserves to your liking and fill with any flavor. I've made them using an apple filling with pecans and they were great!
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup blanched slivered almond, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat over to 350°F Place cookie dough in bowl. Chop almonds very finely. Add almonds and almond extract to dough and mix well.
- Using a small scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on a flat baking stone or cookie sheet. Press finger lightly in center of dough to make indentations. Fill indentations with about 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry preserves.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown. Remove cookies to cooling rack. Cool and sprinkle with powedered sugar.