Almond Raspberries Biscotti
- Preheat Oven to 325°F Grease and flour the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and eggs. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until thick and pale yellow in color. Beat in vanilla extract, almond extract and grand mainier.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into the egg mixture until just blend. Mix in Almond and raspberries.
- Divide dough into 2 pieces. Form into long flat loaves and place them 2 inch apart from each other on baking sheet.
- Combine egg white and water; brush on loaves. Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- Cut the loaves diagonally into slices about 1/2 inch thick. Lay the slices flat on the baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes, turn over once, bake another 8 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Melt chocolate chips, stir until smooth. Dip each slice into the chocolate and let cool.