Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The title more or less says it all...I got tired of my other granola so I decided to switch up a few things, and I definitely like this modified version better.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the almonds, oats, bran, and cinnamon.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, molasses, oil, and syrup over medium heat.
- Warm and stir until the mixture begins to foam, then QUICKLY remove from heat.
- Pour mixture over the nuts and grains and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the granola into a large, rimmed baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10, until everything is nice and toasted.
- Allow the mixture to cool before adding in the raisins.
- Once throroughly cooled, this granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month-- but it will probably disappear long before then!