Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Delicious, moist, flavorful. This will be a favorite at your house too.
Make and share this Almond Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Get all ingredients to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating for 1 minute between each egg. I sometimes mix the eggs and add slowly to the mixture.
- Add the entire bottle of Almond Extract and the vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- Add flour and milk, beginning and ending with the flour. I add 1 cup flour, then 1/2 cup milk, 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup milk, 1 cup flour.
- Pour into a bundt pan, prepared with Bakers Joy.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes. NOTE: this also makes great layers, reduce baking time to 45 minutes if you choose this method.
- Homemade Cream Cheese Icing makes this delicious cake even more yummy!
This pound cake IS Delicious, moist, flavorful. I served with Mixed Berry Sauce for my own birthday and it was a hit!
very good and so easy to make, served with fresh picked strawberries!!