Prep 6 mins
Cook 45 mins
I was surprised that this delicious cake was not here on Recipezaar. It is incredibly easy to make, and so moist and flavorful. It is my favorite cake and is most often the cake I make for my own birthday! I have also served it as a nice breakfast bread if you bake it in 2 loaf pans and serve slices with coffee.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer.
- Beat for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased tube pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- This cake can be topped with a glaze of powdered sugar, orange juice and almond and vanilla extract, though it is good with or without the glaze.