I usually try to stay away from recipes with box-ingredients because I'm not likely to have them on hand, but this cake is worth it. The butter-cinnamon-sugar crust is so yummy. I suppose you could frost or glaze it but I never do because it just doesn't need it. Everyone loves it just as it is.
- Heavily butter a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle a liberal amount in the pan so it sticks to the butter.
- Combine all cake ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes.
- Invert pan on a funnel or bottle and let it cool about five minutes; remove the cake from the pan and cool on a wire rack.