1/1 Photo of Almond Popcorn Crunch
Found this recipe in an old Ideals magazine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a large bowl.
- 2In a quart saucepan, combine sugars, syrup, water and salt.
- 3Cook to 235 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- 4Add almonds; cook to 250 degrees stirring occasionally.
- 5Continue cooking to 295 degrees, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add butter; stir until melted and completely blended into the syrup mixture.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Add half the popcorn.
- 9Stir syrup up from the bottom of the pan, coating corn well.
- 10Pour remaining popcorn into the buttered bowl.
- 11Pour mixture over the popcorn in the bowl; stir until all corn is covered and almonds are evenly distributed.
- 12Spread mixture onto a cold buttered surface; break apart with a fork.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Popcorn Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 907.5
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 1127.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 99.6 g
- Protein 12.7 g