1/2 Photos of Almond Pie Crust
My Grandmother-In-Law gave me this recipe because so many of our family have celiac disease or are allergic to wheat. I love it so much, that I now use it for all of my pies. If you don't like almonds, you can use any other nuts instead
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, Xanthun, Rice Flour, Vanilla and Almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Cut in butter with pastry cutter or fork.
- 3Spread the mix into a nine inch pie pan and shape with fingers or bottom of a spoon to cover the bottom and sides.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes in oven at 350 degrees.
- 5Let cool.
- 6Pour in filling or use in place of graham cracker crusts.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1464.1
- Calories from Fat 782
- Total Fat 86.9 g
- Saturated Fat 41.1 g
- Cholesterol 162.5 mg
- Sodium 711.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: