1/3 Photos of Almond Pesto Pasta
I got this recipe from a bag of Lucky nuts. Spaghetti or fettuccine pasta is best. Reserved pasta water can be substituted for cream if prefered.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Almond Pea Pesto Ingredients
- 1Cook pasta in plenty of boiling water until al dente. Drain, reserving pasta water if to be used instead of cream.
- 2Pour boiling water over peas to thaw and drain, place thawed peas with almonds and garlic in food processor and blend coarsely. Scrape down bowl sides, add oil, herbs and salt & blend gain to a medium thick paste. Season well with pepper.
- 3Spoon into saucepan with pasta & toss over medium heat, adding pasta water or cream, until heated through.
- 4Serve with topped with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Pesto Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 892.6
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 76.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: