Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A bit of a change from traditional pesto - I usually have this with rice or pasta.
Make and share this Almond-Pesto Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Chop the garlic, almonds, and 1 cup basil in a food processor.
- Add 1/4 cup oil, the Parmesan, salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Spoon 1/2 of the pesto over the chicken and broil on a foil-covered pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken, top with remaining pesto, and broil another 8-10 minutes.
- Chop the tomatos and add the remaining 2 tbs basil, 2 tbs olive oil, 1/8 tsp pepper, and the cider vinegar, and serve over the chicken.