A bit of a change from traditional pesto - I usually have this with rice or pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the garlic, almonds, and 1 cup basil in a food processor.
- 2Add 1/4 cup oil, the Parmesan, salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 3Spoon 1/2 of the pesto over the chicken and broil on a foil-covered pan for 10 minutes.
- 4Turn chicken, top with remaining pesto, and broil another 8-10 minutes.
- 5Chop the tomatos and add the remaining 2 tbs basil, 2 tbs olive oil, 1/8 tsp pepper, and the cider vinegar, and serve over the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond-Pesto Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.1
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 401.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 43.2 g