Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
you can either use fresh or well drained canned peaches..wonderful!
Make and share this Almond Peach Muffins in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- You can layer these ingredients or combine and pack in 1 quart wide mouth jar.when I add the almonds, I put them in last and fill to top of jar with almonds.
- Attach these instructions to jar:.
- dump jar ingredients in large bowl.
- mix well with fingers.make a well in the center and add following ingredients.
- 1 1/4 cups fresh peaches, or 16 oz can sliced peaches, well drained, chopped.set these aside.
- Stir in 2 eggs, lightly beaten.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract.then fold in peaches.
- DO NOT OVERMIX:.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- bake at 375* 20-25 minutes -- .