you can either use fresh or well drained canned peaches..wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You can layer these ingredients or combine and pack in 1 quart wide mouth jar.when I add the almonds, I put them in last and fill to top of jar with almonds.
- 2Attach these instructions to jar:.
- 3dump jar ingredients in large bowl.
- 4mix well with fingers.make a well in the center and add following ingredients.
- 51 1/4 cups fresh peaches, or 16 oz can sliced peaches, well drained, chopped.set these aside.
- 6Stir in 2 eggs, lightly beaten.
- 71/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract.then fold in peaches.
- 8DO NOT OVERMIX:.
- 9Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- 10bake at 375* 20-25 minutes -- .
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Peach Muffins in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 224.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g