1/1 Photo of Almond Pastry
Decadent! Starting with refrigerater crescent rolls makes this incredibly easy, but no one would ever guess. Whenever I take it somewhere I have started taking the recipe along, because people always ask for it. In fact, that's how I got it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls across the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 3(4 rectangles fit across the short way.) Press or stretch lightly to fit, and pinch perforations together to seal.
- 4Mix cream cheese, egg yolk, almond extract and sugar.
- 5Spread over 1st layer.
- 6Unroll 2nd package of crescent rolls and stretch to fit over the top.
- 7Slightly beat egg white and brush on top layer of crescent rolls.
- 8Sprinkle with additional sugar, then sliced almonds.
- 9Bake 20-25 minutes, till golden brown.
- 10Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 33.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated crescent dinner rolls