Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
They have a heavier and nutty texture, but are very good! Try topping with fruit!! Very low-carb!!
- 1⁄2 cup almond meal or 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 egg (or 2 whites for lower fat)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used coconut oil)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon stevia
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Mix it up and cook. They don't bubble like normal pancakes, so you have to watch for the sides to start looking 'done' before you flip.
These pancakes are delicious! Great hearty taste! I only use about half the amount of Stevia though.