1/2 Photos of Almond Oreo Truffles Balls (And Other Flavors)
I love oreo truffles and have put a few personal touches on them to make them unique and even more yummy if possible!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder.
- 2With a mixer, blend cookie powder, cream cheese and almond extract until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- 3Use the large side of a melon baller to create ¾ inch balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet.
- 4Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- 5Follow directions on the Baker’s Dipping Chocolate to melt the milk chocolate
- 6Dip balls and coat thoroughly.
- 7Gently place a fork underneath the coated ball to lift it out of chocolate; letting the excess chocolate drip off.
- 8Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- 9Follow the directions on the Baker’s White chocolate box to melt it.
- 10Place melted white chocolate in a small plastic baggy and cut a tiny hole in a corner. Use as a pastry bag. (Or you can purchase plastic bottles with small tips designed for creating candies).
- 11Using the bag or bottle, drizzle the white chocolate over each truffle.
- 12Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to let the chocolate set.
- 13*Instead of the white chocolate embellishment, you can top with ground toasted almonds.
- 14**Do not substitute chips for either the milk or white chocolate. They will not create a smooth exterior on your truffle! You can substitute premium baking chocolate for the dipping chocolate if you prefer.
- 15***You can change these up by substituting different flavors of extract: use peppermint and top with crushed peppermint candies, use cherry and top with pink tinted white chocolate, substitute ½ t. strong coffee and top with crushed hazelnut, or substitute vanilla. Your options are endless!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Oreo Truffles Balls (And Other Flavors)
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 67.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: