Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I great way to start the morning! I make the mini muffins and my toddler gobbles them up! The almond meal adds protein so you don't load up on carbs first thing in the morning! Enjoy!
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup palm sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 1 orange, juice and zest of 1 large orange
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, mix together eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, blueberries, orange zest, orange juice, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, almond meal, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined, being careful not to over mix the batter.
- Spoon the batter into oiled muffin tins and bake until golden brown. 20 to 25 minutes for standard tins, 12-15 minutes for mini tins.
- Makes 24-36 mini muffins or 12-18 standard.