1/1 Photo of Almond Mushroom Pate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt margarine.
- 2Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
- 3Saute until tender but not browned.
- 4Add tarragon, stir until it is softened.
- 5Pour mixture into a bowl of food processor.
- 6Add remaining ingredients.
- 7Process until mixture is smooth.
- 8Add cheese if you prefer a more spreadable consistency.
- 9Spoon into a serving bowl.
- 10Top with garnish of your choice.
- 11GARNISH: slivered or finely chopped almonds, fresh parsley sprigs, pimiento strips, or sweet red pepper strips, optional.
- 12People who do not like ordinary pate seem to love this one.
- 13Vary the herbs and substitute the vegetables as you wish.
- 14Serve with water crackers, thick slices of crusty French bread, thin slices of whole wheat bread, or unsalted whole wheat crackers.
- 15May be frozen.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Almond Mushroom Pate
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.2
- Calories from Fat 637
- Total Fat 70.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 998.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 25.7 g